Recipe by Sarah Fitzgerald
- Breasts of Chicken, ½ per person
- Butter milk
- Leah’s Savoury Spice Mix 1 tablespoon per chicken Breast
- Leah’s Authentic Chicken Breading
- Slice the chicken into goujons about 6/7 per large chicken breast.
- Mix the savoury spice mix and buttermilk, enough to cover all the chicken.
- Add the chicken to the buttermilk and savoury mix.
- Leave over night or a few hours, however long you have.
- The buttermilk will help tenderize the chicken and help the savoury mix to penetrate the chicken.
- When ready to use the chicken, put some of the breading into a bowl.
- Put the chicken into the breading and coat evenly and deep-fry or bake at 180°C.
- Server with salad or fries.