Recipe by Chef Noel Keane, Éabha Joans Restaurant, Listowel
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon Leah’s Savoury Spice Mix
- 1 teaspoon raw sugar
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- zest of one lime
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- drizzle of olive oil
- 2 thick centre cut bone-in pork chops
- ¼ cup Salsa Verde
- Crumbled Cotija (amount is up to you)
- Heat grill to very high heat.
- Massage olive oil into the pork chops. Sprinkle the savoury spice mix, rub over the pork chops, and rub it into the meat.
- Sear chops (nice grill marks) about 2 minutes per side.
- Reduce heat or move to a cooler section of the grill. Lower the lid.
- Continue to cook until cooked through
- Remove and tent with foil to rest 10 minutes
- Top with Salsa Verde and cotija as desired.