Recipe by Sarah Fitzgerald
- One Tenderloin/Fillet of Pork (Pork Chops would be fine but take longer)
- Leah’s Aromatic Gravy Mix
- 2 Onions
- 4 Cloves of Garlic
- Baby potatoes about 2 or 3 per person (Any potatoes will do)
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
- Slice the Pork 1 inch thick.
- Chop the onions and garlic and chop the potatoes in to bit size pieces.
- Fry the pork and add to a casserole dish.
- Fry the onions and garlic in the same pan as the pork and add to the casserole dish. Also add the potatoes.
- Follow the instruction for the gravy mix (1 part mix to 8 parts water/stock).
- Make the gravy by adding it to the same pans as we fried everything else.
- Mix until it’s the consistency you want.
- Add over the rest of the ingredients in the dish.
- Make sure the gravy covers all the food.
- One hour in the oven and you have a very tasty meal.
- We here at Leah’s like to roast some of vegetables to go with it, you might as well the oven is on. We like sweet potato and parsnips as they go well with pork.